Friday, December 11, 2009

My Birthday

Well, it's my birthday today. 29 years old.

"We celebrate our birthday as though we created ourselves." Alistair Begg

I thought that was hilarious. Today I am not going to celebrate as though I created myself. I asked for pulled pork for dinner and I believe that is what I am getting. I feel as though me eating pork is a celebration of Jesus Christ. Before Christ the Jewish people couldn't eat pork.

So today, in celebration of the price Christ paid for the world's sins, I am eating pork!!

Delicious!
Publish Post

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome!!!!! LOL! This may be my favorite post yet :) I love you, Baby. Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Casey!

    (very funny btw! :)

    ReplyDelete